I would call my training style a ‘Situational Training’ style.
A philosophy where the individual training and nutrition of my clients are assessed to ensure that they are effectively balanced with the lifestyle factors affecting their health.
One of Australia and Asia’s leading health and wellness experts, Kristy discovered her passion for fitness as an adolescent who struggled with body image problems and eating disorders. With hard work and determination, she transformed that passion into a career, running a successful personal training business and as a TV presenter.
Kristy is also founder of Activemumma.com a health and fitness service that focuses on getting women prepared physically for pregnancy and beyond.
Her no-nonsense approach, honesty and enthusiasm for fitness and exercise provide an abundant source of motivation to her trainees. Kristy strongly believes while there are some things in life you can’t control, you can take ownership and responsibility of your health through eating good food, thinking positively and keeping your body moving.
An experienced TV presenter, Kristy spent 2 years as Biggest Loser Asia’s red team trainer helping the contestants to achieve the optimum outcome for their own health and wellness. She has worked closely with Brand New Media and the Singaporean Health Board to present Healthy Me TV Singapore and has travelled the world as the drawcard for various health and lifestyle retreats, becoming an increasingly popular speaker on the topic of corporate health and wellness.
She’s rich in energy and enthusiasm and describes herself as someone who just can’t sit still. She’s cheeky and honest and her intensity, enthusiasm for fitness, and frank feedback provide an abundant source of motivation to her trainees.
Kristy strongly believes that while there some things in life you cannot control, you can take ownership and responsibility for your health through eating good food, thinking positively and keeping your body moving.
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing and HR)
- Digital Marketing – General Assembly
- Therapeutic and Remedial Massage Therapist
- Certificate III and IV in Group and Personal Training
- Chek Holistic and Lifestyle Coach Level 1
- Certificate in Training for Special Populations and Children
- Ante Natal Core Training – Dianne Edmonds
- Kettlebells Qualification
- TRX Qualification
- Olympic Lifting Qualification
- Boxing Qualification
- Swiss Ball Qualification
- Les Mills Group Exercise Management
- Les Mills RPM Instructor
- Les Mills Body Combat Instructor
- Les Mills Body Attack Instructor
- Les Mills CX Works Instructor
- Les Mills Body Pump Instructor/Body Pump AIM 1
- Cycle Instructor
- Ki Max Instructor
- Shockwave Instructor