Corporate Speaking/Brand Ambassador
Kristy is the current Body Key Ambassador for Amway Australia.
Kristy has worked with many local and International brands from:
- The Biggest Loser Asia – Head Trainer
- Healthy Metv – Celebrity Health and Fitness Expert
- Singaporean Health Board – Contributor
- Amway Australia – Ambassador/Corporate Speaker/Blogs
- Swiss Line Cosmetics – Webinars
- Lulu Lemon Athletica – Ambassador
- Fitness First Australia – Ambassador/Writer/Talent
- Fit Click – SP Health/Fitness First – Ambassador
- Fitness First Asia – Ambassador/Talent/Writer
- Roche Pharmaceuticals – Corporate Speaker
- SPRI – Talent/Editorial/Videos
Kristy is a popular speaker on the topic of health and fitness and has travelled locally and throughout Asia to speak on this subject. Her talks are interactive and engaging and involve her audiences on a physical and educational level. Kristy has been booked to speak for businesses, conferences and schools where she inspires her audiences to take responsibility for where their health is at and to make positive changes to their lifestyle.
Kristy can be contacted for media engagements at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristy as well as speaking about health and lifestyle also likes to write about it. Kristy is a versatile writer with a depth of knowledge on many health and fitness industry topics and has a profound ability to really connect with audiences. Kristy has been featured in the following publications:
- Shape Magazine Malaysia
- Men’s Health
- Fitness First Magazine
- Time Out Singapore
- Foxtel – Lifestyle
Kristy has a Bachelor of Business majoring in Marketing from the University of Newcastle and has more recently finished her studies in Digital Marketing from General Assembly. She has an interest in all area’s of television production and has attended the Australian Film and Television School (AFTRS) where she has studied Television Presenting and Shooting, Editing and Publishing. Kristy was a contestant on Channel 7’s The Mole (2006), was the red team trainer on The Biggest Loser Asia (2009, 2010), and a health and fitness expert for HealthyMeTV Singapore (2012). Kristy has also made guest appearances on The Biggest Loser Australia (Ch 10), The New Idea Show (Ch 7) and Everyday Health (Ch 10).